What's on this page:
- Why? The reason behind the launch of Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days (CIED)?
- What will CIED bring you?
- The CIED programme
- Dedicated CIED Session
- Advisory Committee
The energy intensive sector is of huge importance to the energy transition. Although the sector is slowly changing from being energy consumers to being energy prosumers and has shown steady progress in improving energy efficiency, there is still a lot of progress to be banked.
Commercial and Industrial energy users currently consume 26% of Europe’s energy annually. With Europe targeting a 40% CO² emission cuts by 2030 and 60% by 2040, the importance of industrial and commercial energy is crucial at the moment.
To support this progress in the energy transition, EMART Energy will support the launch of the Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days (CIED).
EMART Energy is co-locating with European Utility Week, Energy Revolution Europe and Intelligent Buildings Europe. With their own dedicated programmes and expos, each event coexists to facilitate and advocate the need to realise a fully integrated energy transition from energy trading, renewable generation, energy storage and integration into micro grids, as well as energy services and efficiency.
With a growing interest from commercial and industrial energy users and prosumers regarding the co-located events and their conference programmes, which are paramount for businesses to save costs and reduce CO² emissions, the CIED Approved Programme will walk you through the co-located events Programmes, providing a journey that will maximise the Commercial and Industrial energy users experience in Amsterdam: there will be a CIED approved 3 day conference programme highlighting topics of interest from across the co-located events with specific topics being highlighted for Commercial and Industrial energy users.
We have designed a customised Programme for all Commercial and Industrial / Large energy users. The programme stretches throughout the 3 days of EMART Energy and extends into key sessions from the co-located events (European Utility Week, Energy Revolution Europe and Intelligent Buildings Europe). The programme is intended to showcase the most relevant discussions and best practice sharing sessions towards a new market design.
Here's a quick overview of the topics you can expect:
EMART Energy Conference Area
- Gas & Power markets in an era of Decentralisation
- Exploring the trends and underlying fundamentals of wholesale energy price formation
- Power price drivers
- Best practices for Commercial & Industrial Energy Users
Energy Revolution Europe Hub Theatre
- E-mobility taking off
- The prosumer effect
- March of the Renewables
Intelligent Buildings Europe Hub Theatre
- Energy in Empowered Buildings
- Financing & Risk Sharing in the Build Sector
- Lightning talks – Commercial Buildings
- Building for People
Have a look at what your journey through the programme will look like in Amsterdam:
We have organised one dedicated CIED session on the 4th of October (14:00-17:00 hrs)
Presentations included in this session are:
- Realizing The Flexibility Potential Of Industrial Electricity Demand (Overview Of The H2020 Project IndustRE)
- Best Practice On Flexible Capacity
- Best Practices On Storage - KPN
- Electrification Of The Industry; Applications & Challenges
- Corporate Energy Procurement, PPAs, Efficiency Challenges
- Panel Discussion: Consumer Impact On The Energy Transition
Selection procedure applies - more information here
We work with our industry experts who have contributed to shaping the programme according to the needs from the market. Here's the overview of our members:
- Gary Cafe, Energy Manager, Air Products
- Frits van der Velde, Senior policy advisor, Royal VEMW
- Jared Braslawsky, Secretary General, RECS International
- Johan Hospers, Energy Portfolio Manager, AkzoNobel Industrial Chemicals
- Jason Simpson, VP Global Energy and Utilities, Liberty Global
By joining the CIED Approved Programme you will be able to network with your peers and connect with different industry segments:
An exclusive networking lunch will be organised for the CIED participants on 4 October, Wednesday, in the RAI Amsterdam.
More details will follow soon!
The Royal Dutch Association for Commercial and Industrial Energy and Water users is Supporting Association of the Commercial and Industrial Energy users Day, helping developing the programme to enable information exchange, best practice and the development of new partnerships to make a low-carbon transition affordable and feasible.
More info: www.vemw.nl
Applications are now open!
|Interested in sponsoring?
There will be plenty opportunities to reach your target audience during CIED!
Phone: +31 346 290 776
Phone: +31 346 290 780