What's on this page:
- Why launching Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days (CIED)?
- What will CIED bring you?
- Your journey
The energy intensive sector is of huge importance to the energy transition. Although the sector is slowly changing from being energy consumers to being energy prosumers and has shown steady progress in improving energy efficiency, there is still a lot of progress to be banked.
Commercial and Industrial energy users currently consume 26% of Europe’s energy annually. With Europe targeting a 40% CO² emission cuts by 2030 and 60% by 2040, the importance of industrial and commercial energy is crucial at the moment.
To support this progress in the energy transition, EMART Energy will support the launch of the Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days (CIED).
EMART Energy is co-locating with European Utility Week, Energy Revolution Europe and Intelligent Buildings Europe. With their own dedicated programmes and expos, each event coexists to facilitate and advocate the need to realise a fully integrated energy transition from energy trading, renewable generation, energy storage and integration into micro grids, as well as energy services and efficiency.
With a growing interest from commercial and industrial energy users and prosumers regarding the co-located events and their conference programmes, which are paramount for businesses to save costs and reduce CO² emissions, the CIED Approved Programme will walk you through all the co-located events Programmes, providing a journey that will maximise the Commercial and Industrial energy users experience in Amsterdam: there will be a CIED approved 3 day conference programme highlighting topics of interest from across each of the co-located events with specific topics being highlighted for Commercial and Industrial energy users.
We will design a customised Programme journey for you throughout the 3 days of EMART Energy and the co-located events (European Utility Week, Energy Revolution Europe and Intelligent Buildings Europe), which will guide you through the most relevant discussions and best practice sharing sessions to Commercial and Industrial energy users.
Here's a glimpse at what your journey will be in Amsterdam:
- 14:00-17:00 - Energy in Empowered Buildings (Intelligent Buildings Europe HUB Theatre)
- 14:00-15:30 - Gas & Power markets in an era of Decentralization - Plenary keynote opening session of EMART Energy (EMART Energy Conference room 1)
- 16:00-17:30 - Exploring the trends and underlying fundamentals of wholesale energy price formation (EMART Energy Conference room 1)
- 09:30-12:30 - The prosumer effect - Cutting edge projects leading the way in applying new tech to the energy sphere and helping to green our electricity supply (Energy Revolution HUB theatre)
- 09:30-12:45 - Power price drivers - Fundamentals and technical analysis of wholesale power price formation (EMART Energy Conference room 1)
- 12:00-12:30 - Lightning talks – Commercial Buildings - Best practices (Intelligent Buildings Europe HUB Theatre)
- 16:00-17:30 - Dedicated session: Best practices for Commercial & Industrial Energy Users (EMART Energy Conference room 3)
- 16:40-17:30 - Panel Discussion: Building for People - Exploring the synergies between energy efficiency performance and health & wellbeing aspects of buildings (Intelligent Buildings Europe HUB Theatre)
- 09:30-12:30 - March of the Renewables (Energy Revolution HUB theatre)
- 09:30-12:30 - Financing & Risk Sharing in the Build Sector (Intelligent Buildings Europe HUB Theatre)
- 09:30-12:45 - New market Design – The effects of the EU Clean Energy Package & the consumer impact on the power market (EMART Energy Conference Room 1)
- 14:00-15:30 - Closing session on Electrification (Initiate! HUB Theatre)
- 14:00-16:00 - E-mobility taking off (Energy Revolution HUB theatre)
Final programme will be announced soon!
Let us know you're interested and we will keep you posted!
By joining the CIED Approved Programme you will be able to network with your peers and connect with different industry segments:
An exclusive networking lunch will be organised for the CIED participants on 4 October, Wednesday, in the RAI Amsterdam.
More details will follow soon!
The Royal Dutch Association for Commercial and Industrial Energy and Water users is Supporting Association of the Commercial and Industrial Energy users Day, helping developing the programme to enable information exchange, best practice and the development of new partnerships to make a low-carbon transition affordable and feasible.
More info: www.vemw.nl
|Registration will open soon!
Get in touch with us to show your interest and we will keep you posted!
|Interested in sponsoring?
There will be plenty opportunities to reach your target audience during CIED!
Phone: +31 346 290 776
Phone: +31 346 290 780