EMART Energy's annual Advisory Committee Meeting (ACM) gathered the industry's thought leaders from across the European Energy Trading industry in Amsterdam on 31 January 2017.
The role of the Advisory Committee is to help advise the programme management on the defining trends, challenges and discussion points that ought to featured in the event, throughout the different Programmes available. The Advisory Committee Meeting for EMART Energy 2017 gathered 12 industry professionals.
Because EMART Energy will be co-located with European Utility Week, the ACM was partly joined as well. The EUW ACM consisted of six working groups representing approximately 50 industry professionals. Each working group has carefully selected utility industry professionals representing utilities, government, industry analyst/research firms, energy traders, exchanges and solution providers.
EMART ENERGY COMMITTEE
- Bert den Ouden, Managing Director Energy, Berenschot (Netherlands)
- Didier Magne, Head of Gas, Trailstone (UK)
- Doug Wood, Member of the Board, EFET (UK)
- Ilaria Conti, Research Associate - Policy Coordinator, Florence School of Regulation (Italy)
- May Mannes, Head of Gas and LNG Analysis Eclipse Energy, Platts (UK)
- Bart de Brouwer, Head of Business Development, Priogen (Netherlands)
- Jared Braslawsky, Secretary General, RECS International (Netherlands)
- Johan Hospers, Energy Portfolio Manager, AkzoNobel Industrial Chemicals B.V. (Netherlands)
- Marco Kruithof, Manager Sustainability & Renewal, Stedin (Netherlands)
- Martijn van Gemert, Senior Economist Market Design, Vattenfall Energy Trading (Netherlands)
- Peter Styles, Member of the Board, EFET (UK)
- Paul Giesbertz, Head Advisor Market Policies & Regulatory Affairs, Statkraft (Netherlands)
- Karl-Peter Horstmann, Head of Markets Regulation, RWE (Germany)
- Sipke Veer, Supervisor, AFM (Netherlands)
- Walter Boltz, Vice Chair Board of Regulators, ACER (Austria)